Digital Manufacturing Expo
Innovation Central Perth is inviting industry, academics and students to visit a Digital Manufacturing Expo held at Innovation Central Perth
About this Event
The Digital Manufacturing Expo will bring together different companies to showcase emerging digital manufacturing trends and insights into Industry 4.0.
This expo is a free, catered event featuring trade displays from an array of digital manufacturing companies. The event is open to industry, academics, students, and others interested in IoT technology, 5G network, 3D printing, Predictive data, AI analytics and more.
Come along and network with your fellow tech enthusiasts, listen to presentations from industry experts and view some impressive trade displays.
- The ARCS Group
- Data Engineering
- Connect Source
- 12.30pm: Event Opening Zakaria Quadir (Facilitator) – John De Laeter Research Centre, Curtin University
- 12.40pm: Angela Doyle – AMGC
- 12.50pm Steve Nolan – Hydac
- 1.00pm Bazil Roberts – The ARCS Group
- 1.10pm: Nisarg Shah – CoreIoT
- 1.20pm: Richard Elving – Markforged
- 1.30pm: Om Dubey – Arnowa
To learn more and to register, please click here.
*Please note, bookings are essential for this event.
Time: 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm (AWST)