Modern Manufacturing Town Hall 2022
The University of Sydney in conjunction with International Exhibition & Conference Group is proud to present, Modern Manufacturing Town Hall 2022.
About this Event
This event incorporates the launch of the Modern Manufacturing Expo 2022 and is supported by the University of Sydney’s Sydney Manufacturing Hub – a new core research facility dedicated to additive manufacturing and advanced materials processing.
It will feature presentations from NSW manufacturers and a seminar series on best practice in advanced manufacturing from industry leaders.
Here from the following industry leaders:
- Ashish Jain, Director, 3rd Axis
- Steve Milanoski, Head of Advanced Manufacturing, Romar
- Philip Crealy, CEO & Founder, Equinox Orthopaedics
- Sam Maresh, Country Leader, GE Australia
- Marie Kinsella, CEO, International Exhibition & Conference Group
- Associate Professor Gwénaëlle Proust & Professor Julie Cairney, University of Sydney
- Michael Sharpe, National Director of Industry, Advanced Manufacturing Growth Centre
If your interest is in turning traditional manufacturing into advanced manufacturing then this event is for you.
To learn more and to register, please click here.
Location: The Park Room, Waterview Conference Centre,
Bicentennial Drive, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
Time: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Cost: Early Bird: (until 22 December 2021) $195 + gst, Standard: $215 + gst