Modern Manufacturing: What is South Australian’s Competitive Advantage?
To kick off 2021, AmCham in partnership with AMGC is bringing a panel of business leaders to discuss how transforming Australian manufacturing will rebuild our economy.
About this Event
Manufacturing is key to almost every supply chain and adds value across all sectors. Manufacturing is a capability that extends beyond production, by strategically investing and harnessing our world-class science and technology, Australia can open new markets and take more of our quality products to the world. Enabling digital technologies, such as artificial intelligence, block chain and cyber security will also play a pivotal role in unlocking our potential and enable our local manufacturers to create entirely new products, processes, and business models.
Hear from the following speakers:
- Hon David Pisoni MP, Minister for Innovation and Skills, Government of South Australia
- Ian Wisenberg, Chief Business Officer, Bridgewest Australia Biotech
- Dr Jacqui McRae, Manager, ARC Graphene Research Hub, The University of Adelaide
- Christian Reynolds, Group Managing Director, Precision Buses
- Professor John Spoehr, Pro-Vice Chancellor – Research Impact, Flinders University
- Michael Sharpe, National Director Industry, AMGC
Time: 11:45am – 2:00pm
Cost: AmCham Members $169.00, Non-AmCham members $209.00, Table of 10 AmCham Members $1,690.00 & Table of 10 Non-AmCham Members $2,090.00