Clean hydrogen power generators
Project description and overview:
Endua are creating a new solution for microgrid power generation that offers customers reliable 100% renewable energy. Making use of hydrogen and hydrogen technologies, Endua are solving the problem of long-term renewable energy storage in high volumes, and their unique solution offers emissions-free power on demand at any time of the day or night.
Endua is achieving the above by creating new hydrogen power banks for use in renewable microgrid solutions. Each power bank is a fully integrated system that generates, stores and consumes hydrogen on-site.
This project will result in the first generation of clean hydrogen technology that delivers energy at a competitive price to current fossil fuel based power systems, in a much shorter timeframe than currently forecast by market competitors. It will achieve this using 100% renewable energy, offering a viable alternative to the conventional method of producing hydrogen using natural gas, which has a high emissions intensity.
The project will build capability in Australia to manufacture thousands of low-cost power banks that will deliver 100% renewable energy, storing it as hydrogen over extended periods and then converting it to generate electricity as required. This project will position Endua as a market leader in economically competitive hydrogen energy systems, enabling industry to make the transition from emissions heavy diesel generators to 100% renewable power.
- Increased spending on R&D
- Increased collaboration with other manufacturers
- Increased number of staff with science, technology, engineering, and maths (STEM) skills
- Better qualified employees
- Larger patent portfolio
- Increased levels of automation
- Smarter inventory management
- Greater share of services in total revenue
- Larger geographical reach
- Endua forecast $48.3M in revenue over 5 years
- This project is projected to upskill and create an additional 14 jobs
Government Funds: $984,240 | Industry: $984,240 | In-Kind: $312,646