Manufacturing Skills Australia Development Fund
Manufacturing Skills Australia recently announced the establishment of a series of support payments designed to assist and support students or intending students within the Manufacturing industries.
These manufacturing industries include:
- metal, engineering and boating
- process manufacturing, including chemicals, hydrocarbons, mineral products, plastics and rubber
- laboratory operations
- recreational vehicles
- textiles, clothing and footwear
- competitive systems and practices
- environmental monitoring and sustainable operations.
Successful recipients receive between $1,000 and $10,000 to develop their skills and knowledge through research, education and/or training.
The fund payments are intended to reward individuals that have shown exceptional commitment to vocational education and training, and who are committed to furthering their skills and knowledge within their chosen industry.
Applications are welcome from any Australian State or Territory and are currently open from 1 June 2019, and will close on 12 July 2019.
For more information visit Manufacturing Skills Australia website.