committed (AMGC, industry and in kind)
in estimated revenue generated
AMGC co-funds industry projects to commercialise innovation. In this way, approved industry projects demonstrate how, and the techniques, Australian manufacturing can become more globally competitive. AMGC currently has two funding grants available:
Advanced Manufacturing Ecosystem Fund
The Advanced Manufacturing Ecosystem (AME) Fund of $7.5 million seeks to build the advanced manufacturing ecosystem in the Northern Territory. The fund aims to grow advanced manufacturing capabilities and increase investment in and output of advanced manufacturing activity in the Northern Territory, and grow the number of advanced manufacturing jobs located in the Northern Territory.
The AME fund will provide grants to industry led advanced manufacturing projects located in the Northern Territory across the Territory’s priority sectors where those projects:
- Commercialise new products and processes, including transitioning a new product or process from prototype stage to full commercial operations
- Support early stage, fast fail, grants to support small scale and pilot research projects in advanced manufacturing
AMGC’s Commercialisation Fund of $30 million is soon to be fully allocated. Therefore, we would urge you to complete your application and submit it as soon as possible. At the same time, this shortage in funding deems that the Fund has become more competitive in nature, and this means funding will be allocated to where applications show:
- Significant job creation
- Manufacturing of innovative products in Australia
- Globally competitive products with export potential
- Sound business models with good value propositions
- Suitable finance arrangement to fund your portion of the project costs
AMGC’s Commercialisation Fund will co-fund projects that focus on the six National Manufacturing Priorities recently announced by the Australian Government as part of its Modern Manufacturing Strategy.
It is imperative that applicants review the Frequently Asked Questions below, review the sample project application, check eligible expenses, and become familiar with the merit criteria.
For project enquiries, please contact [email protected].