Algae Production Platform
Project description and overview:
Provectus Algae has developed a process that will see the integration of automated algae photobioreactors with machine learning technology to create a production platform capable of producing high value products for the food and beverage industry.
Provectus Algae is proposing to create a reliable, repeatable, adaptable and automated production platform that isn’t impacted by environmental or production anomalies to provide product customers with an un-interrupted supply chain. All of this can be achieved by creating an automated algae harvesting production line, that is self contained and is not impacted by external environmental effects.
The success of this project will dawn a new age of Food & Beverage manufacture allowing much more secure supply chains, reduced environmental impacts and adaptability to market conditions.
- Higher information and communication technology (ICT) intensity
- Increased number of staff with science, technology, engineering, and maths (STEM) skills
- Better qualified employees
- Larger patent portfolio
- Increased levels of automation
- Better water efficiency
- Better energy efficiency
- Greater share of services in total revenue
- Higher trade intensity
- More extensive backward links
- Provectus Algae forecast $7M in revenue over 5 years
- This project is projected to upskill and create an additional 36 jobs
Government Funds: $525,000 | Industry: $2,039,764 | In-Kind: $364,500