Manufacture of the revolutionary GlydeIT™ system
Project description and overview:
Meditati’s GlydeIT™ system provides a reimagined sanitary hygiene applicator to better support the needs of women the world over.
Current solutions, while functional, are not sensitive to the psychological and physiological needs of young women/girls and those who live in low socio-economic societies. Women understand what women need. This product has been designed by women for women.
The GlydeIT™ system overcomes some barriers to purchase in the global economy both in developed countries and undeveloped countries where running water, hygiene education and costs are significant impediments to the health of females. Materials comprising the GlydeIT™ system have been designed as “Earth Friendly” to be biodegradable to directly minimise pollution, landfill and waste.
Meditati will build trust in the brand through development of quality automated production techniques, keeping standards consistently high reinforced by its ‘Made in Australia’ provenance.
- Increased collaboration with other manufacturers
- Increased spending on R&D
- Increased number of staff with science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) skills
- Locally developed and owned patent portfolio
- Increased levels of automation and adoption of i4.0 advanced manufacturing
- Higher marketing expenditure
- Larger geographical reach and export revenues
- Meditati forecast $20 million in revenue in the first 5 years
This project anticipates upskilling and creating additional employment as follows:
- Automation / Mechatronic Engineers
- Machine Operator/ Electrical
- Additional Factory Hands
- Quality Control Engineer
- Sales Manager
Government Funds: $425,500 | Industry: $425,500 | In-Kind: $382,000